Sunday, June 18, 2017

I Will Customize Wordpress Theme And Plugin

                                                I Will Customize Wordpress Theme And Plugin

 more
Are you looking for a Theme customization in wordpress? then you are at the right place. 
I will do any kind of theme customization in wordpress.

In this gig. I will customize wordpress theme and setup your desired theme. Customized your theme as your requirement. 



I am offering following services:
■ Free/Premium WordPress Theme Customization;■ Premium Theme Installation.■ Custom css■ Logo Customization.■ Plugin Setup/configuration■ Favicon and Logo customization.■ Add Images,Improved or re-size Them Accordingly ■ Wordpress Plugin Customization.■ Create pages ■ Demo Setup■ Social Media Feed Integration■ categorization and upload■ Sidebar Modification
I can also redesign your existing wordpress website. So If you need this service please contact me and your all issues solved.

Please Contact me if you have any questions. 
Thank you 

Click For More 

No comments:

Post a Comment